Sunday, July 25, 2010

I'm trying to watch Dancing with the Stars on ABC.COM but this popped up: abcdm.abc is undefined.?


That happened to me yesterday. I don't know why.
Delete the cookies and offline load in your browser.
Then close your browser and reopen it.
Go abet to abc.go.com. It should work now.
That's what I did and it was successful.

Every year ABC introduces a thespian during the new summer premieres
and every year they are saturated of bugs and problems.
I hanker they would partial stick to one player. It takes them weeks to fix everything.
They always essay to upgrade but always end up going backwards. When will they learn?

Judging by the first 2 days of the 3-day premiere, I think the indicated is going on be a great season on Dancing With the Stars.

.

No comments:

Post a Comment