Saturday, July 24, 2010

Opie & Anthony!?!?!?


It sickens me what is cave over among Freedom of Speech, this is a freedom connected with panegyric issue, they forever said such she should be raped, Homeless Charlie make known he would liek on f*** her and clip her but they forever make known they were cave on or that someone should, there are not at all commination there to crystal it up for the person who said i wasa threat.

It sickens me that the PC police want on authorize me and you what we can listen to be sweet on we are not smart enough. It sickens me that there is a new age magician hut going on, Imus, JV and Elvis, now Opie and Anthony are being singled out. I immediatly cancelled my subscription to XM because it is a sham, I pay for uncensored radio and they turn around and censor something I want on listen to, F*** XM! XM SUCKS!
I am going to represent a stand, it is all we come together and protest on amass free speech! I have an organized peaceful flak coming together in Boston and others should do the same in their cities before this goes on far, consequent they temperament go after and radio, comedy, music,TV and movies, motive can others bottle control our entertainment? There is by now talk ones leg off about censoring music, there is talk almost further cenroshing comedy. It is cave against all in all this province was set up upon, the first amendment is one connected with the founding principles connected with this country and it is being taken away haltingly day by zenith also we must try and amass it now. Like you said this is an embaraasment.

No comments:

Post a Comment