Friday, July 2, 2010

What other ways can I reduce menstrual bloating?


I take Ginger supplements everyday which are supposed to help with pelvic circulation and I think they have helped me a little.

Can you see a doctor? I used to get HORRIFIC bloating and I had a laparoscopy done and they found some endometriosis and lasered it off, and this has helped with my bloating. But, I went through 4 jerky doctors who told me there was nothing wrong with me and that I didn't have endometriosis because I didn't "fit the profile," before I found one who suggested doing a lap and found the endo. Also ovarian cysts can cause bad bloating like you are describing and they can find them on a ultrasound.

Not to be disrespectful but I think your mom should let you take the diurex. I agree with your mom that taking diurex ALL time is bad for you, like women who just take it to get water out of their system and look skinnier. But I think it is better for a couple weeks out of the month to help with bloating than being so miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment